The thesis of my colleague and friend Dr. Alma Dzib Goodin, a neuroscientist, that the nature has provided systems with the ability to adapt to the environment, helps us to understand why the instrument of having Expos dedicated to the promotion of Science fail, and also what I propose simply to return the interest in science and the acquisition of habits and «scientific» skills.
I SUGGEST FIVE IDEAS:
- Events that leave their mark: those that extend over time.
- Activities that create habits: those in which people are actively involved in ongoing practice.
- Activities that generate stimulus and energy: those that connect to the interests of the people.
- Activities that increase personal motivation: those that promote autonomy, spend more time explaining why and also how (purpose) and allow you to create job well done (mastery).
- Activities that transform people: those that involve them completely taking care of all of this from a process of communication and dialogue with the same deep and care.